Powered by Semgrep OSS and Pro Engine
Fix, don't just find vulnerabilities
Leading engineering teams choose semgrep
• Get high-confidence SAST findings out-of-the-box with Pro rules, written to be accurate and actionable for developers.
• Leverage reachability analysis to reduce false positives in open-source vulnerabilities by up to 98%.
• Easily fork and customize rules, using Semgrep to build the lowest noise solution possible for your codebase.
• Surface findings to developers in their existing workflows and ticketing systems, but only if they are accurate.
• Give developers the necessary context and explainability alongside findings, so they trust and action on results.
• Get AI recommendations for addressing findings using Semgrep Assistant, powered by GPT.
• Secure existing SDLC processes without slowing them down: Semgrep's average scan time is < 5 min.
• Find and fix common issues (OWASP Top Ten) before compiling code to speed delivery and reduce tech debt.
• Go fast out-of-the-box with high-confidence rules written by Semgrep’s world class security research team.
Semgrep runs anywhere you need it, from CLI to CI/CD. Findings can be surfaced in developer workflows, our cloud platform, or ingested into your existing tools via API.
Semgrep is built with the capabilities needed to enforce any type of AppSec program, and designed to let teams tailor these capabilities to their needs as they grow.
Semgrep rules are visible to users and their syntax is similar to source code. Anyone can understand why findings are surfaced and how they can be optimized.
Semgrep's median CI scan time is 10 seconds. Building an optimal AppSec program is an iterative process, and Semgrep doesn't just help you get there, it helps you get there fast.
Works with 30+ frameworks and technologies
Featured Case Study
How Vanta drives developer engagement with security